Friday 19 October 2018

First Week Back

Hello! Welcome to Week 1 of Term  4

Nothing Really happened this week But we moved to a new class from upstairs to downstairs we had to carry chairs and everything but our desk to our new and improved class!
On the 18th (yesterday) We had athletics,We walked down to ANZAC Park and then we got set up in our year level (I went home straight away .....Because I'm lazy) I know there was running,long jump and a lot more From what I hear it was fun (if your athletic....Which I'm not).

Thanks for Reading 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Staci ,
    I Like How You Have Made A Post About The First Week Off Term And That You Didn't Do Athletics. Do You Like Our New Class Room ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Staci, I am pleased to read that you are enjoying your new and improved classroom. What in particular has improved in your room. Though I can't believe that we only have a limited number of weeks left at school.
    I think Staci, that next year being your last year at Grey Main, that you should try and compete in all of the athletic events, you never know you might find one that you are really good at.
    Kind regards
    Mrs England

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.