Wednesday 1 May 2019

My Dog

My Dog Born Special


Tison is my male Chihuahua who is 3 years old dog who was born differently from other dogs.
We got him from a lady in Australia,He was the runt in the family and no one wanted him....mainly because he was born with a cleft lip.

(A Cleft lip is when you're born with one side of your upper lip is gone)

The Cleft lip doesn't really effect his every day life other than teeth growing weirdly, When he was younger mum had to stay up really late to feed and help Tison breathe which was sad, I tried helping whenever I could.

Now Tison is healthier and can run around and eat fine, We're trying to find a way to help him more and happy to see him grow.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Staci,
    This is a really touching story. I have 3 dogs, Delta, Buster and Zara. Buster had a sad story haswell after we rescued him from someone selling all the poor puppies in a plastic bag on the bus. I hope Tison is doing well and I wish you the best of luck.
    Nikita-
    Yaldhurst Model School-

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.