Friday 15 March 2019

Red poem

This week we made short poems about colours I made mine about red.

At first I was going to do purple but I had no good ideas so I changed it to red.
the first thing that came to mind was roses then blood so I made a poem about that.

The next couple of things I had trouble with I thought about fire,cars and Anger.
I thought I would be able to come up with more because reds my favorite colour but it was actually pretty hard, What can you come up with?

For a practice we did the colour Blue,Mine was...

Blue is my eyes fluttering open like a butterfly flying for the first time, As I awake from a slumber.


I know it could use some work but I still really like it.









2 comments:

  1. Hi Staci

    I really like your colour poem, you have used some fantastic adjectives and similes in your writing. It was great to hear why you chose the colour red and why you didn't use the colour purple. I think I would choose the colour green to write a colour poem about.

    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Mrs power,

      Thanks for your lovely comment.
      What would you make your green colour poem on?
      Out of all my poems, what one is your favorite?
      ~Staci

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.