Friday 14 December 2018

Looking Back....

Hello and welcome to the last week of The year.

By far the best thing of this year was the camp. There were many Exciting things that happened. I loved Body Boarding  and doing a bridge on the water or even kayaking. I even made one of my best friends at camp!

Im really proud That I did more athletic things such as Basketball pushing myself for cross country and just trying my hardest. Im also proud of how much I worked on finishing my work on time!

My goal for 2019,
I really need to work on my reading so I'm going to get more library books out my main goal is to get at least one book out a week.

I want to say goodbye to all the year 8's,
Most of my friends are year 8's and i'm going to miss them I hope they have fun and we'll all miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.