Thursday 30 May 2019

Math DLO

Today I made a Kahoot for my math DLO But sadly I couldn't share it.


We've been working on Timetables, Area and perimeter.


Timetable have always been easy to me so when we did it in class I didn't need much help and that's what I'll be working with today.





For timestables you can use many different ways to figure it out. The easiest and most common way used is skipping hours until you can’t then doing the same with minutes.


For example:


If the bus leaves at 9:35am and arrives at its destination at 10:30am How long did it take to get there?

So the question shortened is 9:35 - 10:30


You cant add a hour or else  it would be 10:35 which is 5 minutes over.


So we’ll add 20 minutes which will make it 10:00 then all we have to add is the last 35 minutes to make it 10:35


So the answer is = 55 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.