Friday 24 June 2016

week 8 term Reflections Term 2



This week I did silly sentences This time I did it on a slide.We paired up and made this.The point of this is to learn my words.


This is my writing, my writing is punctuation I went on google and got dots for full stops and  Question marks the purposes of this is  to put the punctuation into place. 
ED's bank. I played throw Ed's bank and It is fun and has a lot of math with money.I did this so I can l can learn to count in money.  This is a screencastify of my learning

This is my other writing it was called Question Marks and Exclamation Marks.We had to put punctuation in the right place.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Staci well done for you and Larissa maybe next time you can check your spelling but your word work is really good.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Aniya you have a nice thoughtful comment.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.