Friday 24 August 2018

Blogger Of the Week

Hello Welcome to or back to My Blog!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Just wanna say Thank you for looking at my blog it really means a lot!

This week I got blogger of the week it was for my Fake Facebook page 

if you haven't seen it you should take a look its something i'm really proud of and it did take 2 weeks to make.

At Assembly I got A certificate!

But I really wanna say Good job to Kyra for getting blogger of the week in her class I saw her post and its amazing you should really check out her blog too,Shes not only smart but nice I know i've been her friends since.....I started school really.

Thanks for Reading! have an amazing Day/Night!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Staci! Great that you got a certificate, well done Staci. You truly did really well. And I have to say, good job to you Staci, and to Kyra too. I think you both did well, and it's great to hear that you say Kyra is nice. Because that is true, when I ask for her pencil sharpener she says sure thing. Thanks, for sharing your great work Staci! Your amazing! From Caitlyn, K Totara 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.