Thursday 24 May 2018

T2 Wk4 Descriptive Writing

HELLO AGAIN!!


Welcome to descriptive writing this one for some reason was a lot harder but I don't know why?? 
I like picturing things as a 3RD person type thing.

 What would your First sentence be for this???


This was fun to write I didn't know what to write first but as I started my imagination spilled out like a artist on a canvas.
========================================================================
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING



1 comment:

  1. Ola Staci!

    Katelynn F here,

    I absolutely love you descriptive writing it is amazing! I love how you have described everything in such detail it brings it to life! It's just outstanding!

    I love how you have wrote in your post that it was quite hard at that start but when you started writing your brain must have overflowed with ideas!

    Maybe next time you could write what you found easy aswell as what you found hard!

    What is your favourite sentence in your descriptive writing?
    What is your favourite word in your descriptive writing?

    He whetu koe! (Your a star!
    Katelynn, (Totara 2, Grey Main School)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.