Friday 11 November 2016

Week 4 Chapter chat,Literacy


Work on righting we had to right about Donald Trump.I don't like the Idea I'm not trying to be mean to  someone but I think its a bad Idea.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you click the word above this it will take you to my powtoon my powtoon is about the fight seine in the book.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of my sides of Te Reo Messages this is One of the most portent.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.