Friday 4 November 2016

week 4 Reflations

Chapter chat this week I did a birthday invitation I used google docs and I'm proud of the way it turned out. Next time I could work on doing it longer. These are some of the things I needed to do.




















-----------------------------------------------------------







Topic this week we are doing water safety and we needed to do a D.L.O I did the D.L.O with Larrisa. We did this on a google slide and I'm proud of how well me and Larrisa worked. 

----------------------------------------------------------


Numeracy is 2D and 3D shapes and this is a video about my 2D and 3D shapes and how well I know my 3D names in did   simple shapes and it got harder you can watch to find out more.I'm not really pround of this it has bad Quality.

-----------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.