Friday 10 August 2018

My Fake Facebook Page

Hello And welcome to something that took me up to 2 weeks to finish

My fake Facebook page!

we're reading a book called boy in the stripped pyjamas and we had to create a fake Facebook for a character.
This book is based of the world war 2 time.

For my Fake Facebook page I used the Character Maria (the maid)

you can click on the photos,the friends,The more and the about!


  Main Page:
Photos:
Friends:
About:
More
Messages:
Lars (Butler) :
Mother:
Nanny Mcphee:

THATS ALL!
I know this one is a long one but thank you for looking BYE!!!!!!








8 comments:

  1. Hi Staci. This looks amazing! You have worked really hard on this fake Facebook page and it looks so authentic. What was the thing you liked the most about making it? I really like the language you have used when writing the posts, it sounds just like her! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Hines,
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog and thank you for blogger of the week!
      The thing i liked most was Finding photos Because i got to see a lot of art :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Staci. This is very clever! I like be how real it looks. What did you find most difficult when creating your page? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jacinda,
      Thank you for the thoughtful comment It took a long time to get all the details,
      The Hardest thing had to be linking all the pages and making sure they work
      Thank you

      Delete
  3. hi staci. I've not commented on your blog before ..but I'm super impressed with your fake fb page and the background you've created for the character. I'm not surprised it's taken you 2 weeks to complete. WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sue,
      Its nice to know that you commented on my blog before thank you for your time!
      I'm surprised that It didn't take longer than 2 weeks 😋
      Thank you

      Delete
  4. Hi Staci
    We are so very proud of you. You have worked so hard and have made an amazing facebook page and your blog has turned out amazing. Couldnt be any more proud of you. Love mum and dad x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Madeline,
      Thank you for the Thoughtful comment!
      I really do try hard to finish my work thank you.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.