Friday 23 June 2017

week 8 Reflections 2017

Welcome to week 8!!

For this wee I'll be Showing you...
Literacy
Numeracy
and Word work
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Literacy

For my Literacy I made my speech for later I would like feed back so comment what you think.



For my Speech I used a google slide,The purpose of this activity Is so I know what to say and do.
 I'm really proud of the facts I found out but I think I could off worked on my Piranha facts more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Numeracy

For Numeracy I needed to add big numbers

This activity is a adding game,The purpose of this activity is that its helping you add big numbers in different was to help you learn better.
I used a google drawing to make this I screen shot the Questions than write the answer,
I'm proud of My answers but I think that I could of made it easier to read.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Work

For Word work I did What I normally do

I did silly sentences for my word work There was one word that I didn't know what it meant can you guess what the word is?
The purpose of this activity is that I can get to know my words better so I can be a good speller
I really like what I came up with But I think I could of made it a little better.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.