Friday 20 May 2016

Reflections Wk3 T2


                                 This is Maddie's  life jacket this shows that i can read and retell stories
                                                            and that I can work well.



This is  my buzzy bees plan sheet this shows that i can figure out how to get the same answer with deficient problem.  We used the doubling and halving strategy.






This is my reading we were reading maddie's life jacket the thing we needed to do was 
make a life jacket and I thought that it wild be cool to 
put a person in it and put them in water
I really like it I hope you 
do to!!







   






3 comments:

  1. hi i really like your good reflection about maddie's life jacket maybe next time you could do your letters bigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i really like your good reflection about maddie's life jacket maybe next time you could do your letters bigger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Staci like you're MADDIE'S Life jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.