Thursday 13 April 2017

End of term 1 reflections

This term reflections

My favorite work this term was my you choose  book it was about a thief I really want to start book writing. 

My least favorite thing is  the wet day even though there was a water slide I did not get to go on it because I forgot to bring spear clothes or swimming togs it was only mamaku but all my friends did it so I was left alone.


Goals
(math)

My math goal is to get good at division and learn fractions.
I am 50% complete but still need to work on it 

 (reading)

I would like to be able to read out loud I am an amazing reader.....In my head
so I am going to focus on not reading like a robot.

(writing)

As I told you I made a book and want to make more I still need to work on re-reading my story

Holiday goals

It's nearly the holidays every one is so excited but me,sure I love to have a rest but in my holiday I wont be relaxing.

I'm going to try finish all of my main stars and do home work every night but if i'm doing something than i wont (sorry)


Hope you have a good holiday!!!!!
  




  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.