Friday 22 September 2017

Term 3 Week 9 Reflections

Welcome To Week 9 Reflections

PREP
This week We have been really busy With PREP
I Was in a Group Called Crafty Kids I was the CEO in till i Interviewed to be in a Help in a younger class.
I Ended up Being in Rata 5,The Crafty Kids ended up making phone holders and Rata 5 was making stone magnets  I asked how old they were and they were 6-7 years old.
FREE WRITING
One of my Favorite things is to Write and Draw
So I thought I could make a slide with Free Writing I really like the you chose books so I decided to make some you Chose books.
Numeracy
For Numeracy I use a web site called SolveEmoji
I think that its a really fun way to do math because IT USES EMOJI'S!!!!!!!
here is one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.