Friday 26 May 2017

week 4 term 2 Reflections

Math this week I did prototec I got 29/40
I am proud of that but a little disappointing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


this week for chapter chat I did a  poem its has miss Bixby's last day in black and in red about miss Bixby.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This week for reading,
i did a book called survival I got to chose what I wanted to do and I chose to do a book Review.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




On Monday we are having cross country I really don't like cross country
Do you like Cross country??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.